This training program will provide you with in-depth knowledge into the advanced architecture and design patterns used on the AWS infrastructure by performing labs. Another objective of the course is to empower you to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect exam and pass it. Our complete program also includes practice & mock exams to make sure you are fully prepared to pass this certification exam.
This course is designed to teach you how to:
- Understand basic data center design concepts
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console
- Understand the foundational infrastructure services, including Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Auto Scaling, and Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
- Understand AWS management tools, including Amazon CloudWatch and AWS Trusted Advisor
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions are written to test AWS architectural concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
The below prerequisites demonstrate the skills and knowledge that will help you achieve the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate certification:
AWS Knowledge and Experience
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services.
- Professional experience architecting large-scale distributed systems.
- Understanding of Elasticity and Scalability concepts.
- Understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS.
- A good understanding of all security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services.
- A strong understanding of how to interact with AWS (AWS SDK, AWS API, Command Line Interface, AWS CloudFormation).
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services.
- Domains 4
- Syllabus Download
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Students 462
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes