Project Management Professional
On Demand $1,495.00
The PMP course covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and core competencies required of a Project Management professional. Placing a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge, this course also includes a new section on the role of the project manager in both large and small companies.
Once you have completed the course, you will be able to:
- Start a project.
- Deal with the basics of project management.
- Work without hassle in a team on a project.
- Plan various projects.
- Manage your as well as your team’s time effectively during a project.
- Evaluate the risk factors involved in a project and manage them effectively.
- Curate all project tasks to meet the needs of the company, consumers, and stakeholders.
- Identify the untapped potential of various business methodologies that can be used for the successful completion of a project.
- Schedule and divide different tasks and works among team members for the completion of a project.
- Set the quality standard in a project.
- Control ad plan the overall cost and budget of the project.
- Utilize all the communication and business tools at your disposal for the accomplishment of the company’s project goals.
- Employ legal and ethical standards in the work environment.
- Align project plans with that of the organization’s business model.
- Mold the project processes and tasks as per internal and external factors.
- Close or conclude a project.
You should have a secondary degree (i.e. high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent) with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects along with 35 hours of project management education.
You should have a four-year degree with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects along with 35 hours of project management education.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Advance Level
- Language English
- Students 258
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
4: Monitoring and Controlling