Administering MS Exchange Server 2016
December 18, 2023
Training Location/Time Zone
Class Room/Virtual live
Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 certification 20345-1-B imparts skills to install, configure and manage an Exchange Server 2016 deployment. This Exchange Server certification training also covers management of public folders and mail recipients, including client connectivity, bulk operations and message transport and hygiene. Apart from these, participants will also learn to execute and manage backup and recovery solutions in highly available Exchange Server environment.
Microsoft Exchange Server course is highly beneficial for IT professionals, helpdesk professionals who wish to become Exchange Server administrators.
Module 1: Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Module 2: Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 servers
Module 3: Managing recipient objects
Module 4: Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 and recipient objects by using Exchange Management Shell
Module 5: Implementing client connectivity
Module 6: Managing high availability in Exchange Server 2016
Module 7: Implementing disaster recovery for Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Module 8: Configuring and managing message transport
Module 9: Configuring antivirus, antispam, and malware protection
Module 10: Implementing and managing Microsoft Exchange Online deployments
Module 11: Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Module 12: Securing and maintaining Exchange Server 2016
- A minimum two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Servier 2012 R@ or Windows Server 2016.
- A minimum two years of experience working with active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- A minimum two years of experience working with name resolution including Domain Name System (DNS).
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- Understanding of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) technologies, including Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Understand the latest features and functionalities of this new version
- Monitor and maintain Exchange Server 2016
- Administer Exchange Online in Office 365 deployments
- Create and manage recipient objects and automate Exchange management procedures
- Configure Outlook and mobile messaging
- Configure and manage message transport
- Learn to use Exchange Management Shell for managing recipient objects
- Secure and maintain Exchange Server