CompTIA CYSA+ 002
September 5, 2022
September 26, 2022
October 24, 2022
December 19, 2022
Training Time09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Training Location/Time Zone
January – 24-28 (CST)
February – 21-25 (PST)
March – 21-25 (EST)
April – 25-29 (EST)
May – 30-jun 3 (CST)
June – 20-24 (PST)
August – 01-05 (EST)
September – 05-09 (EST)
September – 26-30 (PST)
October – 24-28 (CST)
Dec – 19-23 (PST)
The CompTIA CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst+) (CS0-002) certification is a vendor-neutral certification that validates your knowledge and ability to conduct intermediate-level cybersecurity skills. This certification fills the gap between the entry-level CompTIA Security+ exam (for those with about 1 year in the field) and the advanced-level CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (for those with at least 5 years in the field). The CompTIA CySA+ exam is focused on the technical, hands-on details of the cybersecurity field, including not only cyber threats, secure network architecture, and risk management, but also the ability to perform log analysis, configuration assessments, and more.
This CySA+ (CS0-002) course is designed for IT Security analysts, vulnerability analysts, threat intelligence analysts, or anyone who is trying to get a better understanding of the concepts involved in conducting cybersecurity analysis, to include threat management, vulnerability management, cyber incident response, security architecture, and the toolsets associated with these cybersecurity efforts.
In this course, you will assess and respond to security threats and operate a systems and network security analysis platform you will…
- Assess information security risk in computing and network environments.
- Analyze reconnaissance threats to computing and network environments.
- Analyze attacks on computing and network environments.
- Analyze post-attack techniques on computing and network environments.
- Implement a vulnerability management program.
- Collect cybersecurity intelligence.
- Analyze data collected from security and event logs.
- Perform active analysis on assets and networks.
- Respond to cybersecurity incidents.
- Investigate cybersecurity incidents.
- Address security issues with the organization’s technology architecture.
Those who wish to take up this course should meet the following prerequisites:
- Network+, Security+ or equivalent knowledge
- Minimum of 3-4 years of hands-on information security or related experience. While there is no required prerequisite, CySA+ is intended to follow CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience and had a technical, hands-on focus.
Number of Questions: 85 questions
Type of Questions: Multiple-choice and performance-based
Length of Test: 165 Minutes
Passing Score: 750 (on a scale of 100-900)
Network+, Security+ or equivalent knowledge. Minimum of 4 years of hands-on information security or related experience.