CompTIA Project +
September 26, 2022
October 24, 2022
December 19, 2022
Training Time09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Training Location/Time Zone
March – 7-11 (PST)
April – 18-22 (EST)
May – 23-27(PST)
June – 20-24 (CST)
July – 18-22 (EST)
August – 08-22 (PST)
September – 26-30 (PST)
October – 24-28 (CST)
December – 19-23 (EST)
CompTIA Project+ training features common project management principles and important soft skills such as team building, conflict resolution, communication, negotiation, and setting and managing expectations. As a primary-level project management credential, CompTIA’s Project+ is comparable to PMI’s CAPM.
This CompTIA+ course encompasses the entire project life cycle, from initiating and setting up through execution, approval, support, and closure. It confirms that project managers and team members have the requisite project management expertise to help them complete projects on time and within budget.
If you are seeking a career in project management, this course will equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to enhance your career prospects, and as a consequence attain greater expertise and scale organizational hierarchy.
In this course, you will apply recognized practices of project management and understand a project’s life cycle, roles, and skills necessary to effectively initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control, and close a project.
- Identify the fundamentals of project management.
- Initiate a project.
- Create project plans, stakeholder strategies, and scope statements.
- Develop a Work Breakdown Structure and activity lists.
- Develop project schedule and identify the critical path.
- Plan project costs.
- Create project staffing and quality management plans.
- Create an effective communication plan.
- Create a risk management plan, perform a risk analysis, and develop a risk response plan.
- Plan project procurements.
- Develop change management and transition plans.
- Assemble and launch the project team to execute the plan.
- Execute the project procurement plan.
- Monitor and control project performance.
- Monitor and control project constraints.
- Monitor and control project risks.
- Monitor and control procurements.
- Perform project closure activities.
- Required: There are no required prerequisites to sit for the Project+ certification exam.
- Recommended: One year of managing or participating in small to medium scope projects, or equivalent training
Number of Questions: 95 questions
Type of Questions: Multiple choice and performance-based
Length of Test: 90 Minutes
Passing Score: 710 (on a scale of 100-900)
Equivalent to at least 6–12 months of hands-on experience managing projects in an IT environment